BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jalan jalan~

Hye smua..

Today me with my mom and sis went out to the shops tau..we did sum kind of survey for ma wedding preparation.. (:.. me likeeeee...

*wedding cards*
*wedding dress*
*photographer*

Then I went for a facial treatment.. emm kind of excited doin all dis stuff..ahhaa... then melaram ngan wedding dress kan.. sgt besh... :).. but we haven't decide yet which dress is suitable for me n most important thing.. which is looks fine with me..hoho..susah la nk decide.. I still do not know my wedding theme yet... wuwuwuwu.. tatao lg nk kaler ape nih.. runsing ok!!!

We forgot to snap our pics td..sok plan nk kluar lg..so, kita try snap pics lak ..ahhaaa.. ok la.. nyte2.. :)

3 comments:

balqissy said...

wow. shy~ x sabar nk tengok sume preparation t dah siap nnt. heheh

~anis said...

waaaaaaaaa...... beshnyer~ when it will be my turn~ hihihi...

syafrina shy said...

nurul: nurul..nnt da ciap ley la usha2 siket preparation shy..snang ley wat check list tuk nurul lak nnt..heheh

anis: ala anis..tah2 tup2 turn anis lak pas shy ni..ekekkee